This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
The SEVIS Login link is pretty much impossible to find on the Student and Exchange Visitor Program home page. It may be the least user-friendly page we have encountered to date! There is no log in button on the side panel menu, or in the top menu ribbon, and it doesn't appear in the upper right or left corners of the screen. Where in the world is the SEVIS Login button? Your guess is as good as ours, because every link you click on, including the "Student and Exchange Visitor Information System" link, only takes you to more paragraphs and articles of information on the program. This is definitely not functional. The good news is that you don't have to rely on the home page to access your SEVIS Login, because we provide you with the direct link here, along with an easy video demo and detailed written instructions below.
Steps for Logging into SEVIS:
1. Click, or type, or copy-paste the following url address into the address bar of your web browser: https://egov.ice.gov/sevis/
2. On the login page, once you have read the U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security's warning about your privacy, submitting data on their site, and their surveillance, scroll down to the bottom of the page.
3. In the blank text box next to "User Name", type the user name you previously created for your SEVIS account.
4. In the next blank text box below, next to "Password", type the password your previously created for your SEVIS account.
5. Click the gray login button under the password text box to complete the login process.
Not Able to Login? Maybe You Need to Reset Your Login Credentials. Here's How:
1. On the login page, under the login text boxes, click the second blue link labeled "Request Password Reset". Do this if you forgot your password, or your account has been locked, or if your password has been compromised.
2. Once you are on the Request Password Reset page, under the blue information box, type your username into the blank text box next to "User Name".
3. Check the email that you used to register your SEVIS account. In your inbox, you should find instructions for creating a new password.
- General Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) questions: Please e-mail email@example.com or call the SEVP Response Center at 703-603-3400 between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. ET, except holidays.
- I-901 Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) fee questions and payment issues: Visit the Form I-901 section of the SEVP website, then send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the I-901 SEVIS fee hotline at 212-620-3418.
- Form I-515A, "Notice to Student or Exchange Visitor," issues: Send an email to sevis.Iemail@example.com.
- SEVIS technical help: Call the SEVIS help desk at 800-892-4829 between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. ET or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Initial school certification questions: Please call 703-603-3591 or e-mail email@example.com. Please note: this e-mail address may only be used for school officials with a pending Form I-17, "Petition for Approval of School for Attendance by Nonimmigrant Student." If you have not yet applied, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Form I-17 update questions: Please e-mail email@example.com. Please note: this is for any questions related to updating your Form I-17.
- Recertification questions: Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: this is for any questions related to recertification.
Make sure you save this SEVIS Login tutorial to your bookmarks, because we will update our instructions to reflect any changes that occur on the SEVIS website.